Are you interested in fishing with your children? If the answer is yes, there may be a need for you to consider purchasing a personal fish finder. There are very many fish finder brands which are well trusted on the market today. One of the best ranked models for the Garmin, is the Garmin Waterproof Fish finder 300C with 3.5-Inch Display and Dual-Beam Transducer.
This tool makes fishing a very simple process. The product has been well tested and definitely you will tell the difference between it and other brands. In case you are one of those that want to have the ability to easily find something and never have worries about what they are not going to get, ensure to get yourself this brand of fishfinder.
For Customer Reviews Click Here
This model of fish finders is made by Garmin, a company which is well known for producing things of nothing less than high quality. It has the ability to detect any kind of fish which might be in its sonar’s area, thus greatly simplifying your life.
- Display: This gives you the ability to adjust the back light and also options of switching between day and night modes. It has a bright and high resolution of 8.89cm (3.5″) with a QVGA color display. It has 4X and 2X manual and automatic zooming options.
- Power output: It has got 1200 watts (peak to peak) and 150 watts (RMS)
- Auto grain setting: This is for purposes of automatically adjusting sonar sensitivity.
- See-through technology: This helps to show simultaneously the strong and weak returns.
- White line: Helps to show the thickness of the bottom.
- Indicator of the battery voltage: This helps you to notice the voltage level of the battery so as to avoid sudden blacking out of the machine. Single NMEA-0183 output.
- Color scheme: This determines the color to be on the background screens. You the option of selecting blue or white.
- Scroll speed: This gives you the ability to adjust the sonar’s scrolling rate from left to right.
- Surface noise: This enables you to hide the sonar returns to reduce visual clutter.
- Keel offset: This gives you the ability to measure depth for the from the boat keel’s bottom instead of reading it from the transducer. This feature is only visible if the speed wheel is not attached.
- The transducer: This helpful for calibrating the speed of water. The feature can only be seen or visible when the speed wheel is attached.
Pros of the Garmin Fishfinder 300C
i. It has a quick menu which is straight to the point. The best thing about it is the ease with which it can be managed.
ii. Its display is really bright and great even when in direct sunlight.
iii. The depth of the fish is marked clearly on the fish icons.
iv. It can run for a day on one charge with its battery.
v. It can be submerged and still continue to function very well. This is due to its buttons being ware proof.
The cons of the Garmin Waterproof Fishfinder 300C
i. It has got a small screen.
ii. It requires being setup properly in order to obtain the best results.
The overwhelming majority of customers who purchased this product are pleased like “Romping Stallion” who praises its features and functionality saying that “so far I have been very happy with this product.”
“David Webb” says that “I am so pleased with this unit, and it becomes a great source of conversation on our boat. It makes us feel much more confident in unknown waters. One of the best pieces of electronics I have bought.” You will find more testimonials by going to Amazon directly.
With all said and done as seen above, the Garmin Waterproof Fishfinder 300C with 3.5-Inch Display and Dual-Beam Transducer is a nice product. It is durable with high quality functionality.
It has received overwhelmingly positive reviews from other customers that have purchased it. We consider this model one of the premium Garmin models and so it shouldn’t disappoint should you choose to purchase this fish finder.
Click Here To Find The Best Price for The Garmin Waterproof Fishfinder 300C